- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
Since February 1, Necarbo has formed part of the Safic-Alcan Group. Safic-Alcan SAS is a French-based company that specialises in supplying chemicals and additives for performance products and the life sciences sector. Necarbo BV, a Dutch company, has a strong position in the coatings industry, among others.
This acquisition is expected to strengthen the positions of both companies in more than 25 countries in which they are currently active.