- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Since February 1, Necarbo has formed part of the Safic-Alcan Group. Safic-Alcan SAS is a French-based company that specialises in supplying chemicals and additives for performance products and the life sciences sector. Necarbo BV, a Dutch company, has a strong position in the coatings industry, among others.
This acquisition is expected to strengthen the positions of both companies in more than 25 countries in which they are currently active.