- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
The Sherwin-Williams Company has announced that, on April 3, it sent notice to the sellers that effective immediately Sherwin-Williams is terminating the amended and restated stock purchase agreement, dated September 16, 2013, to acquire the Mexico business of Consorcio Comex, SA de CV.
Under the terms of the agreement, either Sherwin-Williams or the sellers may terminate the agreement in the event that the closing of the acquisition did not occur on or prior to March 31, 2014 and such party is not in material breach of the agreement.