- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
The 2014 Materials Research Exchange on February 24-25 at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry, will feature an exhibition displaying outstanding materials research from the UK’s finest universities and research organisations. A panel of eminent industrialists and academics has been invited by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) to review the research on show with the aim of making recommendations to both EPSRC and the Technology Strategy Board (TSB) for future opportunities in advanced materials.