- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
- Covestro tackles maximum efficiency in urban mobility
- PPG opens US$30M battery pack application centre in China
- PPG opens Color Creation Lab with Chery Automobile in China
The 2014 Materials Research Exchange on February 24-25 at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry, will feature an exhibition displaying outstanding materials research from the UK’s finest universities and research organisations. A panel of eminent industrialists and academics has been invited by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) to review the research on show with the aim of making recommendations to both EPSRC and the Technology Strategy Board (TSB) for future opportunities in advanced materials.