- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Sika has agreed to acquire LCS Optiroc Pte Ltd in Singapore and LCS Optiroc SDN BHD in Malaysia, a leading manufacturer of cementitious powder products. The business generated annual sales of CHF24M in the last financial year. With the acquisitions of AkzoNobel’s Building Adhesives and Everbuild Building Products last year, as well as Technokolla in 2011, this take-over strengthens Sika’s offerings in powder products and in the interior finishing sector.
Founded by Kim Hong Lim and Choong Fee Chong, LCS Optiroc has achieved a leading position in the Singapore cementitious powder products market. The company has a strong product offering, which includes grouts, mortars, floor screeds, tile adhesives and renders for interior and exterior finishing in the refurbishment and flooring target markets.