- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
PPG is the first coatings manufacturer to successfully develop and market a range of copper-free antifoulings for commercial vessels to help customers stay ahead of future regulations. The unique Sigma Nexeon coatings range was developed, based on extensive research and testing at PPG’s own facilities and third-party studies. The Sigma Nexeon 710 product is the antifouling solution for operational vessels and can be applied during construction and dry docking.
For new-builds where outfitting takes longer than six months, Sigma Nexeon 750 high-activity copper-free topcoat antifouling is specified.