- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
Did you know that half of all the cars produced worldwide contain Sika products. That is around 40M vehicles every year. One in four car windshields is adhesively bonded using Sika products. These ‘invisible’ high-performance products help the automotive industry find practical solutions to current issues in vehicle construction, such as crash resistance and lightweight design.
Sika showcased its own technologies during an event held in Switzerland for media representatives and analysts. As Sika’s CEO, Jan Jenisch, told his specialist audience: "Sika currently generates around 20% of sales in the vehicles industry. We are well placed to exploit the huge potential in the growth markets of the future, such as China, and to further extend our leading position.”