- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
With the nyloprint® portfolio, Flint Group Flexographic Products offers a broad range of high-end products for all kinds of letterpress applications. nyloprint® WS-S Digital plates represent the latest development of the digital steel based product range with focus on coating and special applications, such as the use of fluorescent inks in security printing.
This new water-washable plate type provides an improved solid ink density due to brilliant ink transfer of the soft relief layer. Another benefit is the high durability for long print runs. The plate is suitable for rotary letterpress, as well as imprinting units and printing presses for special applications.
Digital nyloprint® printing plates can be imaged with resolutions of up to 10,160 dpi. Particular advantages are observed in the reproduction of finest details without any loss of film-related quality limitations, such as dust, scratches, nicks, etc. Better reproducibility of repeat jobs with improved dimensional stability help to further enhance print quality. As a result of the elimination of film and chemicals for film processing, handling becomes much easier, and the plate processing becomes more efficient. The handling of digital data enables a secure and rapid data exchange worldwide, as well as an optimised data archive. Another important effect is the environmentally friendly process without any films and chemicals. Besides the 0,73mm standard thickness of the digital version, other thicknesses and a conventional plate type are also available on request.
Test plates can be ordered via the local sales representatives