- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
Solvay has announced the opening of an innovation centre in Singapore. Located in Biopolis and occupying a total area of 1100m2, the laboratory is the key innovation centre in Asia Pacific for Solvay Novecare. It will lead global projects in the fields of home and personal care, coatings and oil & gas, including a dedicated team working on Enhanced Oil Recovery solutions.
"Singapore has undergone an important transformation in recent years and is now established as a key knowledge and innovation hub in the Asia Pacific region,” said Pierre-Franck Valentin, VP and GM of Solvay Novecare Asia Pacific.
Valued at an initial investment of about US$3M, Solvay plans to boost the laboratory’s capabilities in the next five years with a further investment of about USS$8M.