- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
Full-year 2013 highlights: Revenue decreased by 2.6% to €653.0M (2012: €70.4M).
Operating profit (EBIT) excluding non-recurring items was €72.6M (€73.7M), ie 11.1% (11.0%) of revenue. Operating profit (EBIT) was €71.5M (€66.3M), ie 10.9% (9.9%) of revenue. EPS was €1.14 (€0.92). Diluted EPS was €1.13 (€0.92). The Board proposes a dividend of €0.80 (€0.76)/share, which corresponds to about 70.5% (82.4%) of the Group’s 2013 earnings/share. Cash flow after capital expenditure was €66.9M (€50.3M).