- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
Alfa Chemicals has been awarded the UK & Ireland distributorship for Stepan’s polyester polyol range for the CASE market.
Carlos Ruiz-Pombo, Commercial Director for Stepan European Polymers, said, "Alfa Chemicals are the ideal partner for Stepan and we are looking forward to developing the CASE polyester polyol market together”.
Louise Hedges, Business Development Manager for Alfa Chemicals, added, "We’re excited to be working with such a well respected company as Stepan, they are a great fit with our current portfolio and we can’t wait to get started”.
Stepanpol polyester polyols provide urethane coatings, adhesives, sealants and elastomers with enhanced hydrolytic stability, improved adhesion and overall hardness. These polyester polyols are used in many applications including reactive hot melt adhesives, polyurethane dispersions, insulating sealants and energy cure coatings.