- Covestro signs first major renewable energy agreement for its US operations
- Toyochem constructs new pilot facility for high-performance polymers in Japan
- Omya extends lightweight fillers portfolio with the acquisition of Bublon
- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
Sun Chemical has named Cyngient as a strategic distribution partner of its inks, coatings and other solutions for offset, narrow web tag and label (NWTL), commercial sheetfed and folding carton printers.
Cyngient customers will now have access to Sun Chemical’s full range of solutions for the marketplace, which can be combined with many of Cyngient’s specialities, including special effects, soft touch and tactile coatings, cold foil solutions and in-mould products.
"Cyngient is much more than a distributor; they are a partner that develops relationships, provides technical service, does their own lab work and will serve as an extension of our technological capabilities,” said Dennis Sweet, Vice President – Commercial, Rycoline and Distributors, North American Inks, Sun Chemical.
"Combining Sun Chemical’s technology and capabilities with Cyngient’s service to customers brings together the best of both worlds.”
"Sun Chemical is a global leader with the world’s largest research and development center dedicated to printing ink technology,” said Andrew Wasserman, Managing Partner, Cyngient.
"We are excited at Cyngient to be a partner with Sun Chemical.
"We believe with this combined partnership, Cyngient can deliver leading edge ink technology, enhanced on-site training, along with delivering the highest level of service.”