- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
Sun Chemical has launched a low odour ink, for its Streamline aftermarket inkjet range. Streamline ESL HPQ low odour inks are the first inkjet products to benefit from Sun Chemical’s innovative low odour chemistry. The inks have been developed for the Roland Soljet Pro 2, Pro 3 and Versacam printers and are also compatible with printers from Mutoh, Agfa and Uniform, along with other eco-solvent inkjet printers using Epson DX 4 through to DX 7 piezo inkjet print heads.
Tests throughout a six-month period with customers in the UK, Russia and Continental Europe, have demonstrated the long term performance of these inks in a broad range of machine installations.
James Gould, Product Manager for Streamline, Sun Chemical comments: "Our Streamline range offers an alternative to OEM inks. The new low odour range offers the high print quality and performance of Streamline ESL HPQ, with a low odour formulation. This provides the best of both worlds for all of our customers.”
Streamline ESL HPQ LO is available in CMYK, light cyan and light magenta colours along with a flush solution. They will be available in 440ml cartridges and one litre bottles for use with bulk ink supply systems, throughout Europe.