- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Sun Chemical UK joined a variety of companies in London in October, for the British Quality Foundation (BQF) Awards 2014 after being shortlisted for the Customer Satisfaction Achievement Award.
It was the only company in the inks and coatings industry to be shortlisted alongside the two other finalists, Barclays Bank and South West Highways. Sun Chemical UK was shortlisted for demonstrating a unique approach to building outstanding relationships.