- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
Michelman featured a variety of new and enhanced surface modifiers at the recent European Coatings Show.
These included: Michem Wood Coating 75, a proprietary anionic formulation that provides excellent water resistance in topical wood coatings. The new low-VOC formulation prevents the swelling of wood in the presence of water and produces outstanding water bead.
Also on show was Michem Guard 349, a nonionic polyethylene dispersion designed to impart rub resistance, block resistance and matting properties in aqueous paints, coatings and inks.