- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Michelman featured a variety of new and enhanced surface modifiers at the recent European Coatings Show.
These included: Michem Wood Coating 75, a proprietary anionic formulation that provides excellent water resistance in topical wood coatings. The new low-VOC formulation prevents the swelling of wood in the presence of water and produces outstanding water bead.
Also on show was Michem Guard 349, a nonionic polyethylene dispersion designed to impart rub resistance, block resistance and matting properties in aqueous paints, coatings and inks.