- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
The TQC gloss meter measures fast, simple, accurate gloss levels on any flat surface. Template options can also provide non-flat surfaces and small test areas.
No special training or skills are required. Just place the gauge, press the scan button and read the values. Use on paper, paint, plastic, textiles, wood or any other material.
Three Models are available: SoloGloss – the 60° single-angle preferred instrument for measurements in the semi-gloss range. Suitable for most applications. Light source and detector are positioned under an angle of 60° of the surface to be measured.
DuoGloss – a versatile instrument that combines the 20° and 60° angle into one gloss meter. The 20° angle is ideal for measurements in the high-gloss area, while the 60° covers the semi-gloss range.
PolyGloss – the top of the gloss meter range is the triple angle instrument. Besides a 20° and 60° measuring angle, the PolyGloss is also equipped with an 85° measuring angle for low gloss levels (high diffuse reflection) or matte surfaces.