- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
USA-based Sun Chemical has released its 2011 sustainability report, which expands on its established data-driven metrics by showcasing how the company’s leadership in sustainability is helping customers adapt and be more eco-efficient.
"We’re now going beyond providing meaningful data that will help meet customer goals,” said Gary Andrzejewski, Sun Chemical’s corporate vice president of Environmental Affairs. "We are showing concrete examples of things we are doing to help customers produce less waste and carbon dioxide, while at the same time improving the efficiency of their operations.”
The report highlights Sun Chemical’s leadership role in low migration technology. As the regulatory landscape in Europe around the use of printing inks on food packaging has changed dramatically, Sun Chemical was the first company to offer low migration inks and provide best practice guides to help printers comply with the regulations.