- The coating that lets you know when it’s too hot to handle!
- Birla Carbon recognised with the fifth consecutive Gold rating by EcoVadis for sustainabil...
- Funds advised by Apax Partners agree to acquire Azelis from 3i
- Asian Paints plans facility in Karnataka
- Innovative studies to be highlighted at ABRAFAFI 2013
Dürr has announced it is building an automotive paint shop with the lowest emissions in China for the FAW-VW joint venture. The paint shop, which will go into operation in March 2013, will have completely automated primer, base and top coat applications. With this plant, FAW-VW has expanded its capacities in Changchun.
Dürr is responsible for the construction of the complete paint shop, including application technology and exhaust air purification.
In striving to ensure sustainable painting, FAW-VW relies on the latest Dürr technology including the EcoDryScrubber, a system for the dry separation of overspray, which reduces energy consumption by up to 60% in comparison to conventional spray booths by using air recirculation.