- Covestro signs first major renewable energy agreement for its US operations
- Toyochem constructs new pilot facility for high-performance polymers in Japan
- Omya extends lightweight fillers portfolio with the acquisition of Bublon
- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
Continuing its systematic growth both organically and through corporate acquisitions, Teknos has signed an agreement to acquire Burcharths Farve & Lakfabrik A/S’s paint and coating business.
Burcharths specialises in metal paints for machinery, equipment and engines. In addition to Denmark and Sweden, the company also has significant operations in Poland and Germany.
The turnover of the business now acquired is approximately DKK60M. All employees at Burcharths will be transferred to Teknos. Final completion of the acquisition agreement is expected to take place during Q1, 2014 and Burcharths’ business operations and production will be transferred to Teknos’ Vamdrup plant in Denmark located 15km away. The acquisition will strengthen Teknos’ position in the waterborne metal coating market.