- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Teknos has acquired all shares of Wedevåg Färg AB in Sweden. The company specialises in paints for industrial wood and metal surfaces.
The net sales of the acquired business are approximately €13M and the number of employees is about 50. It has activities in several Nordic and Baltic countries and production and R&D facilities in Vedevåg, Sweden.
Wedevåg Färg focuses on high quality water-based interior wood coatings, with strong R&D capabilities. Teknos’ strategic plan is to continue with production and R&D in Vedevåg and the site will become the future centre of excellence for Interior Wood.