- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
BYK-Gardner has introduced an oven temperature recorder for objective control and optimisation of the curing process: the temp-gard.
A specially developed oven recorder for feed ovens, it measures and saves object and air temperature during the curing process. The temp-gard data logger accompanies the object on its way through the oven, protected by a thermal barrier and without the need of a trailing cable.
The data logger comes in two configurations, 12 or six temperature probe connections. Due to the large LCD display the measurement data can be monitored directly on the logger. A flash drive interface ensures quick and easy data transfer to the PC for in-field or in-plant location. The optimal curing conditions, determined by the paint manufacturer, can be saved and used to analyse the temperature curve, as well as to calculate the curing index.
The new cure chart offers a visual aid to quickly determine, which temperature sensors have met the cure conditions.