- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
Scigrip, a global supplier of smart adhesive solutions, has launched an enhanced methyl methacrylate (MMA) adhesive that significantly reduces Bond Line Read Through (BLRT) in composite components.
The product allows customers a greater selection of materials to work with and permits thinner substrates to be bonded without unsightly ‘read through’ lines and distortions on the outer skin of the part. It will appeal to manufacturers of composite structures in the marine and transport markets looking to improve the aesthetics of their components, while optimising their design, production speeds and costs.