- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
The recently-opened Port Pavilion on Broadway Pier, a US$28M cruise ship terminal at the US Port of San Diego, is the second major building to feature colour-shifting Duranar Vari-Cool coatings by PPG Industries.
Duranar Vari-Cool coatings combine pearlescent pigments with Ultra-Cool infrared-reflective coatings technology by PPG. This combination enables the coatings both to help buildings stay cooler and to change colour depending on how light refracts off their surface and the angle from which they are viewed.