- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
The Coatings Summit 2013 will take place in Brussels, Belgium from January 28-30.
Co-hosted by the International Paint and Printing Ink Council (IPPIC) and Vincentz Network, the 2013 event will attract executives from suppliers and formulators, from associations and service partners turning the meeting into one of the industry’s most prestigious and high-level strategy and networking forums.
Speakers from Australia, Belgium, France, Germany, India, Japan, The Netherlands, Turkey and the USA will give exclusive presentations to a global audience of senior management.
For more information visit www.coatings-summit.com