- Spanish ferry operator enrols in AkzoNobel carbon credits programme
- Praxair and GE Aviation form joint venture
- Sun Chemical acquires Joules Angstrom U.V. Printing Inks
- BYK: integration of rheology business update
- AkzoNobel delivers 6% revenue growth in Q3; pricing initiatives in place to offset raw mat...
Three of PPG Industries’ architectural paint brands recently won recognition in different categories of the 2011 China Top 10 Coatings Brands Awards. Sponsored by HC360.com (a leading industrial sourcing website) and the HC Coating Network, the annual awards ceremony in Beijing marks the opening of the Coatings Industry Summit, which, this year, was themed Innovation, Harmony, Responsibility, Influence.
Several PPG paint products were recognised for their superior performance, cost-effectiveness and innovation. Master’s Mark paint was named among the Top 10 Interior Paints by Foreign Brands; Ivy stain was named one of the Top 10 Home-Improvement Wood Coatings Brands; and Seigneurie paint was named among the Top 10 Architectural Coatings Brands. The products have been used on key projects in China such as the elevated highway in Shanghai and several pavilions at Expo 2010 Shanghai.