- Additives: Hydrophobically-modified hydroxyethyl cellulose (hmHEC) – effective low-shear...
- Additives: Antimicrobial technology for stone surfaces
- Inventive routes for the preparation of waterborne acrylic polyols for 2K PU protective to...
- Focus on pigments: Will organic pigments shine the brightest?
- Nordic market report: Sustainability efforts continue despite troubling times
Rik Mertens, Global Applications Manager, Datacolor, discusses how digital colour management tools and software ensure accurate colour measurement, helping paint professionals remain agile and efficient while maintaining the end-quality that customers expect
It has been two years since the onset of COVID-19, and the architectural paint industry continues adjusting to pandemic-related challenges, caused largely by raw material shortages and ongoing supply chain issues. To maximise efficiency and reduce waste in today’s uncertain market, manufacturers are increasing their adoption of digital colour management and cloudbased solutions to streamline production processes without sacrificing the quality that consumers expect.
Read the full article here: The future of architectural paint