- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
Troy Corporation has won the prestigious Ringier Technology Innovation Award for Additives in China’s coatings industry. Troy was selected for an additives award for its introduction of Polyphase 2167, an innovative, zero-VOC broad-spectrum dry-film preservative that not only is highly effective against fungi and yeast but also creates an antibacterial surface through a unique immobilisation technology.