- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Troy Corporation has won the prestigious Ringier Technology Innovation Award for Additives in China’s coatings industry. Troy was selected for an additives award for its introduction of Polyphase 2167, an innovative, zero-VOC broad-spectrum dry-film preservative that not only is highly effective against fungi and yeast but also creates an antibacterial surface through a unique immobilisation technology.