- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
BASF Coatings has opened a new training centre for automotive refinishing in Cesano Maderno, Italy.
The Refinish Competence Center (RCC) will offer customers an opportunity to learn, practice and fully master the use of BASF’́s automotive refinish products. The training offered includes a wide range of courses at different levels, including courses on application techniques, optimal use of paints and colour matching. The 1200m2 training centre, with an investment of more than €2.7M, will train, on average, 800 people/yr, including technicians and end-users.
q Meanwhile, BASF has launched R-M, its premium automotive refinish paint brand, in Morocco. Onyx HD is the first range of waterborne automotive refinish paints from R-M to be launched in the dynamic and fast-growing Morocco market, where it will play a key role. Active in Algeria and Tunisia over the past two decades, R-M is undertaking a wide range of actions in Morocco, to meet the challenges of a fast changing market