- Record levels of satisfaction with British Coatings Federation’s services
- UK's Coatings industry business confidence climbs to highest level for two years
- BCF and BASA seminar helps industry prepare for Brexit at the halfway mark
- PCI Powder Coating 101 – 'Basic Essentials' Register now for the PCI Powde...
- Vinyl ester lining range for tough industrial applications
Scott Bader, has created an innovation centre for start-up companies in the speciality chemicals, composites and coatings sectors.
Open since July 1, the Scott Bader Innovation Centre provides shared laboratory space and offices in refurbished buildings on the company’s R&D headquarters site at Wollaston, Northamptonshire, UK. Around 20 early stage companies will benefit from shared laboratory space and offices on flexible terms, as well as access to investment networks that match investors to businesses, mentoring and business planning advice and networking events.