- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
Scott Bader, has created an innovation centre for start-up companies in the speciality chemicals, composites and coatings sectors.
Open since July 1, the Scott Bader Innovation Centre provides shared laboratory space and offices in refurbished buildings on the company’s R&D headquarters site at Wollaston, Northamptonshire, UK. Around 20 early stage companies will benefit from shared laboratory space and offices on flexible terms, as well as access to investment networks that match investors to businesses, mentoring and business planning advice and networking events.