- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
Union Colours, the international division of Longyu Pigments & Chemicals Corporation, the largest organic pigment producer in China, will open its 4th technical centre.
Situated in India it will complement its others located in the UK, China and South Africa. These Centres have been established to serve regional clients by way of new product development and product application support.
Phillip Myles, General Manager of Union Colours, said: "The technical centres are part of our globalisation plan designed to bring new products and product services to our regional clients. We are having a good cost base and reliable on-time delivery but we feel it is our technical capabilities that have driven much of our substantial growth over the past 10 years.
"Our Centres are housed with some of the finest colour chemists in the industry today and so our clients can benefit from our close collaborations and not just our regional clients as our Centres work in concert to offer a co-ordinated approach to those customers who are more multinational in structure”.
The technical centre is located in Vapi, Gujarat and opened last month.