- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
Through 2017, a rebound in construction activity will propel growth in green building materials demand 11%/yr to US$86.6bn, according to Green Building Materials, a new study from The Freedonia Group, Inc.
In addition to the lift supplied by general construction activity, continuing consumer interest in environmentally friendly products will increase the market share of most green building materials relative to non-green alternatives. Growth in residential construction will promote base demand for such products as carpeting, gypsum board, concrete and metal-building products, while products that contribute to the earning of LEED certification will see an additional boost in sales.