- Retrofit buildings at Tokyo 2020 honour history and environmentalism
- Cortec Corporation unveils corrosion prevention plan for grounded aircraft preservation
- Sika expands manufacturing footprint in Asia
- AkzoNobel powder coatings launches Interpon Ready to Ship range to Chinese market
- Covestro launches new Decovery® resin for exterior coatings
The Valspar Corporation has agreed to retail SafeWorld’s Cangun1 aerosol spray can tool under Valspar’s brand name ‘The Easiest Spray Gun Available’.
The Cangun1 features the world’s first ergonomic, arthritis-friendly FullGrip trigger, offering 22 times the surface area, compared to a standard spray can’s tip. This trigger and the unit’s 2.5:1 leverage advantage, makes the tool, on average, eight times easier to spray with, and the only spray can tool usable while wearing work heavy gloves.
Its trigger eliminates finger fatigue and numbness, wrist and forearm strain, and hand cramping, and dramatically reduces chemical contact.