- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
The Valspar Corporation has agreed to retail SafeWorld’s Cangun1 aerosol spray can tool under Valspar’s brand name ‘The Easiest Spray Gun Available’.
The Cangun1 features the world’s first ergonomic, arthritis-friendly FullGrip trigger, offering 22 times the surface area, compared to a standard spray can’s tip. This trigger and the unit’s 2.5:1 leverage advantage, makes the tool, on average, eight times easier to spray with, and the only spray can tool usable while wearing work heavy gloves.
Its trigger eliminates finger fatigue and numbness, wrist and forearm strain, and hand cramping, and dramatically reduces chemical contact.