- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
X-Rite has launched its latest ColorDesigner® PLUS software package that aims to increase profits of paint retailers and manufacturers by improving the process of colour picking, matching and custom mixing architectural paints.
Designed to work with all major types of paint dispensing equipment, ColorDesigner PLUS gives users more options to search paint collections and match colours, input data for new families of paints, create recipes for small scale manufacturing and connect with X-Rite’s CAPSURE instrument that enables contractors and interior designers to pick and match paint colours at worksites.
The package can also be used by smaller paint manufacturers to calculate recipes for custom-sized paint batches of up to hundreds of litres.