- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
Vencorex has presented its long term strategic ambition, to strengthen its worldwide position in the aliphatic isocyanates business. (HDI, IPDI, Tolonate and Easaqua grades and new products).
To achieve this, Vencorex plans to enhance its footprint on production capabilities, commercial activities and R&D innovation towards the following configuration: Tolonate production facilities in three main continents ready to serve global market. Vencorex already has these at Pont De Claix, France and Freeport, TX USA, with an additional facility being implemented in Thailand, starting in 2015; Pont De Claix will continue to be the production hub of HDI and IPDI monomers with significantly larger capacity and expansion in new products.
The global sales and marketing organisation will be strengthened to capture growth opportunities and better serve international customers.
R&D capabilities in France to be further developed to support this strategy through the innovation of new products and applications.
These plans are supported by both shareholders: PTTGC and Perstorp.