- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
- Covestro tackles maximum efficiency in urban mobility
- PPG opens US$30M battery pack application centre in China
- PPG opens Color Creation Lab with Chery Automobile in China
Vencorex has annouced that it is significantly expanding its capacity of Isophorone Diisocyanate (IPDI). The expansion will take place at its Pont de Claix site, France. Capacity will increase to 20,0000t/yr by the end of 2016.
"This announcement is an important step of Vencorex’s strategy, which will enhance our capability to serve speciality areas. It underlines our commitments to isocyanates markets and we will, with this investment further strengthen our position as one of the global leading suppliers,” said Magnus Lanner, CEO. IPDI is an aliphatic isocyanate monomer used as raw material in the synthesis of polyurethane resins (PUR). Meanwhile, Vencorex has confirmed rapid expansion in Asia by adding production capacity, along with enlarging sales and market development teams.