- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
X-Rite has announced that British paint manufacturer Farrow & Ball has adopted X-Rite Pantone’s colour measurement and management solutions. Farrow & Ball will use these solutions to support its commitment to colour quality and to advance its work developing new colours.
Farrow & Ball has adopted two X-Rite spectrophotometers: the SP64, a Portable Sphere Spectrophotometer that provides fast, precise colour measurement information on a wide range of materials and the Color i7Benchtop Spectrophotometer, a full-featured reference instrument for reliable digital workflow and error-free measurement on plastic, coated and liquid samples. In addition, Farrow & Ball will be using X-Rite’s Colour iMatch software for colour matches and new formulations