- Jotun supports aid in Libya and Morocco
- Sherwin-Williams releases Color of the Year 2024: Upward
- Henkel Adhesives Technologies publishes audited method for sustainability assessment of pr...
- “MyCarbonFootprint”: BASF launches dashboard for sustainable procurement
- PPG introduces PPG SUSTAINABILITY CO₂NCEPT system to help automotive body shops reduce e...
X-Rite, Incorporated has introduced the RM200QC handheld spectrocolorimeter to give companies an inexpensive yet powerful way to record and communicate colour differences to speed the introduction of new products and reduce instances of scrap.
The handheld RM200QC simplifies how textile, coatings, chemicals, plastic moulding etc can compare the colours of lab samples or parts in production with reference standards, then create reports that can be shared with supply chain partners. The instrument goes beyond the capabilities of existing colorimeters with advanced features that identify colour differences between samples and standards, opacity and greyscale assessment, as well as highlighting how colours may change in appearance under D65 daylight and Illuminant A household tungsten-filament lighting.