- Axalta appoints Klaus Gast as Business Director for Powder Coatings in Europe
- ChemQuest Group welcomes Stephen Chase as Senior Consultant
- Sika expands in Africa and extends sites in Tanzania and Ivory Coast
- BYK Additive Guide app: new design – new technology – more functions
- Reminder of the free webinar by IDTechEx on Thursday 11 February 2016
X-Rite, Incorporated has introduced the RM200QC handheld spectrocolorimeter to give companies an inexpensive yet powerful way to record and communicate colour differences to speed the introduction of new products and reduce instances of scrap.
The handheld RM200QC simplifies how textile, coatings, chemicals, plastic moulding etc can compare the colours of lab samples or parts in production with reference standards, then create reports that can be shared with supply chain partners. The instrument goes beyond the capabilities of existing colorimeters with advanced features that identify colour differences between samples and standards, opacity and greyscale assessment, as well as highlighting how colours may change in appearance under D65 daylight and Illuminant A household tungsten-filament lighting.