- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
X-Rite, Incorporated has introduced the RM200QC handheld spectrocolorimeter to give companies an inexpensive yet powerful way to record and communicate colour differences to speed the introduction of new products and reduce instances of scrap.
The handheld RM200QC simplifies how textile, coatings, chemicals, plastic moulding etc can compare the colours of lab samples or parts in production with reference standards, then create reports that can be shared with supply chain partners. The instrument goes beyond the capabilities of existing colorimeters with advanced features that identify colour differences between samples and standards, opacity and greyscale assessment, as well as highlighting how colours may change in appearance under D65 daylight and Illuminant A household tungsten-filament lighting.