- New British Coatings Federation report highlights essential coatings contribution to econo...
- PPG announces leadership changes in aerospace coatings business
- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
Hempel has launched Hempadur Impact 47800, a dedicated coating for bulk carrier cargo holds. Offering high-end abrasion, impact and corrosion resistance it completes Hempel’s range of cargo hold coatings.
The coating protects ship cargo holds from both mechanical damage and the severe abrasion caused when loading hard angular cargoes. With a 7½ year major repair interval, it enables shipowners to extend drydocking periods between major cargo hold coating repairs and so reduce maintenance costs.
A low-VOC, pure epoxy coating, Hempadur Impact is available in grey, red and aluminium shades and can be applied all year round to steel surfaces prepared to a minimum of Sa 2.