- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
Abbey Masterbatch Ltd, the Ashton under Lyne, UK-based producer of pigment dispersions, has invested more than £500,000 in a production and warehouse facility, plus additional plant capacity for black, white and additive masterbatch production.
Overall capacity will increase by more than 30% with the installation of an additional twin screw extruder for white and additive masterbatch production, plus a further line for black masterbatch production.