- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
Henkel’s dedicated applications website for its Loctite anaerobic engineering adhesives leaves visitors in no doubt of the company’s commitment to continuous product development. Visitors to the homepage at www.loctitesolutions.co.uk are now met by two of the latest products to leave Henkel’s R&D laboratories with enhanced performance credentials.
The products are Loctite 638 and 648, which are time-served retaining adhesives for securing bearings, bushes and cylindrical parts into housings or on to shafts. Their recent re-formulation gives them maximum bond strength on all metals, improved temperature resistance and are oil tolerant. Cleaning is less critical and means both of these products can now be used for a broader range of applications.
The upgraded Loctite 638 and 648 retaining adhesives carry WRAS and DVGW approval for use in the water industry and now also P1 NSF certification, confirming they are food industry safe too. Full technical specifications on the products are on the website, as is expert guidance on their application. Visitors can also register to receive samples of both products.