- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Ashland Specialty Ingredients, a commercial unit of Ashland Inc has announced that it has signed an exclusive manufacturing agreement with Dairen Chemical Corporation (DCC) to produce Aquapas redispersible powder (RDP) products effective January 1, 2015.
This agreement with Dairen, which is one of the largest RDP producers in the world, will allow Ashland to continue serving the construction market with a broad portfolio of products, including Culminall and Combizell methylcellulose derivatives. Ashland will continue to be the exclusive global channel to market for Aquapas brand products.
"Ashland remains committed to the global construction market and will continue pursuing opportunities to better serve our customers," said Ed Connors, VP, Industrial Specialties, Ashland Specialty Ingredients.