- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
- Covestro tackles maximum efficiency in urban mobility
- PPG opens US$30M battery pack application centre in China
- PPG opens Color Creation Lab with Chery Automobile in China
Huntsman’s introduction of Araldite 2021-1 and Araldite 2022-1 will see vehicle manufacturers and the automotive aftermarket benefitting from increased levels of productivity and performance on structural adhesive applications. These 2K, toughened, methacrylate adhesive systems replace Araldite 2021 and Araldite 2022 respectively, with the new products offering measurable improvements. Both are well-suited for use on auto interior modules, exterior finishes, lights, headlamps, repairs and aftermarket operations.