- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
AkzoNobel has officially inaugurated its new China head office in Shanghai. The company is moving all its 21 businesses in China into one building. Accommodating up to 1000 employees, who, in the past, worked in different premises in the city, the China new head office has now become its biggest office complex worldwide.
Mr Ton Büchner, CEO of AkzoNobel, unveiled the office and said: "China is one of the first countries I visited after I officially took over as CEO of AkzoNobel. I am excited to be part of AkzoNobel’s growth in China today. The opening of the new China head office underlines the crucial role that China and the 21 businesses we have based here, are playing in our sustainable growth strategy. China is the second largest contributor to our global revenue. And its potential is huge.”
Currently AkzoNobel employs around 7400 people and operates 29 manufacturing facilities in China.