- ChemQuest announces launch of 2017-2020 North American Market Report for Adhesives and Sea...
- International Paint rolls out Episys labelling solution in Asia Pacific
- AkzoNobel and SOS Children’s Villages go the extra mile
- Global Lead Week of Action calls for ban on lead paint
- UK’s paint stash totals more than 50 million litres, posing environmental issues say the...
AkzoNobel has officially inaugurated its new China head office in Shanghai. The company is moving all its 21 businesses in China into one building. Accommodating up to 1000 employees, who, in the past, worked in different premises in the city, the China new head office has now become its biggest office complex worldwide.
Mr Ton Büchner, CEO of AkzoNobel, unveiled the office and said: "China is one of the first countries I visited after I officially took over as CEO of AkzoNobel. I am excited to be part of AkzoNobel’s growth in China today. The opening of the new China head office underlines the crucial role that China and the 21 businesses we have based here, are playing in our sustainable growth strategy. China is the second largest contributor to our global revenue. And its potential is huge.”
Currently AkzoNobel employs around 7400 people and operates 29 manufacturing facilities in China.