- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
PPG Industries has recently relocated its automotive refinish operations to a facility in Shanghai, China. The new training centre for automotive refinish technicians covers 3000m2 and includes state-of-the-art equipment.
PPG’s VP for refinish coatings and light industrial coatings, Asia, Pauline Yuen commented that the automotive refinish business of the company has developed a broad service network and strong awareness of its brand and also maintains more reliable customers. Training centres have been constructed by the company for automotive spray finishing in Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou and Shanghai. Several technicians from automotive manufacturers, car dealers and auto service centres are trained in those centres.