- Jotun supports aid in Libya and Morocco
- Sherwin-Williams releases Color of the Year 2024: Upward
- Henkel Adhesives Technologies publishes audited method for sustainability assessment of pr...
- “MyCarbonFootprint”: BASF launches dashboard for sustainable procurement
- PPG introduces PPG SUSTAINABILITY CO₂NCEPT system to help automotive body shops reduce e...
PPG Industries has recently relocated its automotive refinish operations to a facility in Shanghai, China. The new training centre for automotive refinish technicians covers 3000m2 and includes state-of-the-art equipment.
PPG’s VP for refinish coatings and light industrial coatings, Asia, Pauline Yuen commented that the automotive refinish business of the company has developed a broad service network and strong awareness of its brand and also maintains more reliable customers. Training centres have been constructed by the company for automotive spray finishing in Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou and Shanghai. Several technicians from automotive manufacturers, car dealers and auto service centres are trained in those centres.