- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
Lanxess Kimya Ticaret Ltd Şti will manage the company’s business in this growing market in the future. The company generated record sales in Turkey in 2011 amounting to €125M, nearly triple the amount achieved in 2009.
The company anticipates that the Turkish economy will grow between four and five percent/yr between 2013 and 2016, significantly faster than Western Europe.
Lanxess markets its entire range of products in Turkey, from high-performance polymers and speciality chemicals to quality chemical intermediates. The new company will initially start off with 20 employees under the management of Ömer Bakir, general manager of Lanxess Kimya Ticaret Ltd Şti.