- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
Argex Titanium has entered into a long-term supply agreement with PPG Industries relating to titanium dioxide (TiO2) pigment suitable for various end-use applications by PPG.
The supply agreement and a concurrently executed research services agreement between PPG and Argex, whereby PPG will provide continued research and development support to both optimise Argex pigment grade TiO2 for paints and coatings and combine PPG’s coatings technology and expertise with Argex’s TiO2 proprietary processing technology, replace the agreement signed by the two parties in April, 2012.
PPG previously manufactured TiO2 using the chloride process at its former Natrium, W Va, USA, chemicals plant.