- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
Thierry Le Hénaff, chairman and CEO of Arkema, has inaugurated two plants for fluorinated polymers and rheology additives on the Changshu industrial platform in the presence of the Chinese authorities. The company also laid the foundation stone of its future Research and Development Centre in China, its second in Asia.
These announcements confirm the Group’s firm growth objectives in Asia, which include achieving 25% of its sales on this continent by 2015, half of which would be in China.
Located 120km south of Shanghai, the Changshu industrial platform is now Arkema’s largest manufacturing site in the world. It represents Arkema’s main industrial base in China, with chemical production including: fluorogases, fluorinated polymers, speciality polyamides, acrylic derivatives and organic peroxides.