- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
China‘s flexographic industry is growing steadily but below expectations, which has also been compounded by a shortage of talent in this sector. In contrast to the offset and gravure industry, there are too few youths interested in this printing technology.
In order to develop the Chinese flexo market better and faster, Flint Group initiated and organised the China Summer Flexographic Academy, which took place for the first time from July 18 to 22 in Shanghai. Forty teachers from 16 universities and colleges attended the training and practical sessions, offered by Flint Group and its partners EskoArtwork, Auclean, Tesa, Omet and Avery Dennison.
The teachers were really excited about the event and the possibility to gather detailed information on the flexographic printing process.