- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Arkema presented its latest developments in Asia for the coating business at Chinacoat 2012 at the end of November. These include: start up of an emulsion products manufacturing capacity for Arkema Coating Resins in September 2012 and of Coatex’s acrylic additives plant in 2011 on the Changhu complex facility (China); New acrylic resin production capabilities for Arkema Coating Resins at the company’s Pasir Gudang, Malaysia facility; Investment of 50% of polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) capacity at Changshu, products for high performance industrial coatings; Opening of a technical service and development centre in Guangzhou, China; and the opening at the end of 2012 of an R&D centre located at Changshu.