- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
MarketsandMarkets’ report, ‘Urea Formaldehyde Resins Market – by Types (Amino Resins, Melamine Formaldehyde, Melamine Urea Formaldehyde), Applications (Particle Board, MDF, Plywood, Laminates, Coatings) and Geography – Global Trends and Forecasts to 2018’ defines and segments the market with analysis and forecasting of the global volume and revenue.
The amino resin industry is witnessing high growth due to growing demand in the Asia Pacific Region. China is the biggest producer and consumer of UF and MF resins. The domestic demand of wood panels in China is high, due to rapid urbanisation and cheap cost of finished wood products and export of wood products is high to Europe from China. The other growing amino resin markets are Japan, Indonesia, India and South Korea.