- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
Atlas Material Testing Technology, the global leader in weathering technology and services, announces that www.flammability.atlas-mts.com is now live.
The new page focuses exclusively on the group of flammability chambers Atlas provides – the HVUL2, HVFAA and HMV.
In many industries the risk of uncontrolled flammability must be avoided for a variety of products and materials. Atlas’ flammability instruments provide unmatched accuracy, repeatability and safety when performing qualification testing to determine the burn rates and resistance of products.
The landing page offers visitors:
A brief product overview for those searching for flammability testing solutions
A convenient contact form to request further information
A quick link to the Atlas’ main corporate website